SAUNA SPARTACUS Puerto Vallarta
November 23rd, 2021
We are saddened to inform you that On Saturday morning November 20th at approximately 10:30 AM there was a fire at Spartacus Sauna. At the time of the fire there were 2 maintenance workers inside who were able to help contain the fire and contacted the local fire department. It was determined that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit. Thankfully the fire occurred while we were closed and there were no injuries. We will have to do major repairs for the next couple of weeks. We will keep you all posted with updates on our site. Thank you all for your continued patronage and support. We appreciate all the calls and texts in support.